Using 100% Organic Cocosoy Wax
100% Organic CocoSoy Candles
We offer many scents for your selection. Each of us has differing experiences that are tied to specific scents. The smell of Grandma’s kitchen, the crackling of a fireplace on a cold night, the rain in spring, special events and special people in our lives often have comforting scents associated with them in our memory. We would be honored to assist you in positive scent recall. We will continue to add scents; if you need one we do not stock, please send us an email. I will try to accommodate you.
This wax is harder and has a beautiful smooth dry finish. Soy wax has a softer scent throw than CocoSoy which is intense. When burning either candle, burn directions should be followed. Caring for SpecialScents Container Candles
These are all organic candles. Soy is an ecosustainable product that is all natural, no preservative, burns clean and leaves no soot emissions.. Soy tends to be a softer wax; if you mix it with organic coconut was, you get a candle that will last a very long time because it is just a little harder. The coconut absorption allows for a heavier scent carry for a longer time. Our 100% Organic Soy Candles are identified as such. The Cocosoy selection is also identified. BURN TIME. Our 2 oz votives last approx. 9 hours. Our 8 oz lasts 60+ hours. Our 16 ounce lasts approx. 115 hours. They are slow burning, heavily scented, vegan, eco friendly, and a pure clean burn with no residue. If you are burning a pure soy candles, the burntime may decrease by up tp ten percent. All of our candles and wickless candle melts are scented times 6 (the average commercial scent is a 2.
Our scent is a 12. These are therapeutic grade candles; these are not intended to be considered of medicinal base nor to heal as medicine. We are focused on aromatherapy, not medicinal values. If you are scent sensitive, please order our unscented products.
- Remove all paper packing and all dried items in candle
- Trim wooden wick to 1/8 inch above candle surface if not done for you
- Burn candle using both wicks until a melted wax pool is created
- Wax Pool should cover candle surface, side to side of vessel
- Do not move candle until dried
- This will set the candle burn memory to improve the length of usage
- Some wooden wicks will sound like they are crackling (as in a fire)
- This is a special feature of wooden wicks, do not be alarmed
- If your candle flames are too large, extinguish immediately
How Do I Take Care of My Special Scents Candle?
- Completely unwrap the candle.
- Set candle on heat resistent surface.
- We use wooden crackling wicks in our container candles. These should be trimmed to 1/8 inch from the
- candle surface. The wick fire will be small and low. This adds to the safeness of the candle.
- Allow the meltpool of was to reach the sides of the candle. Blow out wick and allow wax to harden.
- This sets your meltpool for the life of the candle.
- Relight candle. Burn for 2-4 hours. Extinguish flame.
- We call this programming the candle. Now that the candle rules have been established with your
- product, burn as you choose.
- Remember to not leave candle unattended. Accidents can always occur.
- Enjoy your SpecialScents candle. Thank you for allowing us in your home.